If you’d like to discuss what we can do for you, contact us for a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation. You may email Elisabeth at Lis@ownselfbetrue.com, fill out the form below, or call 612-990-2383.
Individual Therapy Fees
- Individual Therapy: 52 minute session = $150; 90 minute session = $260
Group Therapy Fees
- Three session package: Three 60 minute sessions = $165 ($55 per session sold in packages of 3)
Payment & Insurance
Payment can be made via any credit, debt, HSA card (Health Savings Account) or FSA card (Flex Spending Account). Additionally, upon request, we will provide a receipt which you may submit to your insurance company to seek out of network reimbursement.
Out of Network Reimbursement
If you are seeking out of network reimbursement from your insurance company you will want to contact them with the questions noted below. We do not contract with insurance companies, nor do we communicate with them.
Questions for your insurance company if you would like to seek reimbursement:
- Do I have “out of network” mental health coverage?
- Do I have a deductible for “out of network” coverage? If so, how much?
- Do I have a limit on how many sessions I may be reimbursed for each year? If so, how many?
- How much of each session will ins. cover (sometimes called co-insurance and often will be a percentage)?
- What is the reasonable and customary fee for Hennepin County for mental health therapy? They request CPT codes you may provide 90791 (initial assessment), 90834 (45-minute session) & 90837 (60-minute session).
- How do I submit my receipt for “out of network” therapy services (where to send a receipt, etc)?
- Do I need pre-authorization (pre-approval) for mental health therapy?
Take note of these answers and we can discuss what this means for you and your coverage.